My first attempt at retopologizing a mesh within Zbrush. Knew it could be done but never tried and so always imported some kind of base mesh to start with. Now that I know how to use the retopology tools in Zbrush I can let my creativity go wild and worry about the topology later.
It’s easier that it seems. To get it to work, but a little harder to actually control the flow compared to maya. Unless I’m missing the merge verts button somewhere. I didn’t manage to get the cleanest of flow and I also ended up with a few triangles… alas the experience served it’s purpose in the knowledge upgrade, I need more practice!